Friday 7 June 2013

Bundesvision Song Contest 2013 - Bosse - Istanbul

So I couldn't help but notice today that on the German Wikipedia article for Bundesvision, all of the artists are now filled in, meaning that we now have a complete list who is representing which state. I didn't actually know that many of the people, but I guess they're all way more famous in Germany. Bosse was one of the names I did recognise as they represented Lower Saxony (Niedersachsen) back in 2011 with Anna Loos, with the song 'Frankfurt Oder'. Bosse are back representing Lower Saxony again, this time with the song Istanbul. In fact, 'Istanbul' is the only song title that has been filled in on the article, meaning that we don't know what the other songs in this year's contest will be. Not yet, anyway.

So, let's have a little look at their song, Istanbul. I would say that this is a lot stronger than their 2011 entry, it's got a very nice ethnic Turkish feel to it, and the chorus is very strong. I would say that the first song revealed for this year's contest is very good indeed.

Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment