Sunday 9 June 2013

The Bundesvision Conspiracy - Thuringia - Hannes Kinder und Band - Deja Vu

So, I was checking the Bundesvision Wikipedia de page yet again (yes I keep checking up on it. Yes that might be a little obsessive), and found out that Thuringia's song has now been filled in, meaning that as of this moment two song titles have been revealed. The second is Thuringia's Hannes Kinder and Band with Deju Vu (or Déjà-vu if you want to get pedantic.) This was a song I wasn't able to find, so I thought I'd make a poor attempt at being a detective yet again. Looking on google there is a cached page of the Hannes Kinder Musik youtube page, which links to this video, a video of deju vu. However, this has now been mysteriously made private. I guess deja vu will remain a mystery.

You can however, check out this other song of Hannes Kinder's, 'Wir hören unsere Lieder'.

Updaaaate: Deja vu, deja vu... Britski turned super sleuth for y'all, and managed to find Hannes Kinder's Soundcloud! And yes, this has Deja Vu! It's also here. So yes, now there are two songs from the Bundesvision that we know of so far. And it's a pretty strong showing from Thuringia this year, I must say.

Rating: 9/10

1 comment:

  1. this is the video to the song Déjà-vu by Hannes Kinder

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3c9R523lRo

    ReplyDelete